Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Daily Essential



My formula for my daily accessories selection: 1or 2 bracelet + a boyfriend watch + a tiny ring

Yes, I can't feel comfortable when I 'm wearing a huge bangle.So,I prefer a thin bracelet in chain form.Normally, i will wear 2 bracelets in different materials,to enrich the texture.Yup, some guys believe the red bracelet and "Hamsa" can bring them luck.I think it's quite cool!!

A watch with huge body looks stylish and cool.But the most important thing is it can make your wrist looks thinner.I love to wear mannish style with a bit vintage feeling. A huge golden watch can highlight a simple outlook easily.

I use to wear a ring all the time, it seems like a part of my body.It is a tiny silver ring with a circle detail.Why it's important? I think it is reminding you to love yourself and presenting a hope to you."One day, the right one with through it away and ringing your finger with diamond"


And here is the wishlist :(from left to right)
" Runway" Gold Watch from Michael Kors ASOS
 Knot Bracelet from Cheap Monday ( Exclusive To ASOS)ASOS
'The Chronicle' Watch from Nixon Nordstrom
Born Macabre Bolt Ring from ASOS ASOS
Quartz Chronograph Tachymeter Silver Tone Dial Watch from Seiko ASOS
Elsa Peretti color by the yard bracelet with a round aquamarine from Tiffany & Co.Tiffany & Co.
Two ring set from Maison Martin Margiela Shopbop
Mini Razor Blade Bracelet from McQ Alexander McqueenShopbop
Circle ring from ginette_ny Shopbop
'The 42-20 Chrono' Watch from Nixon Nordstrom
"Hamsa" Charm Bracelet from GorjanaShopbop
Single Petit Golden Nugget Adjustable Bracelet from Shashi Shopbop
Alphabet Letter Initial Waif Ring from Jacquie AicheShopbop

關於我的日常飾物,大概只有一兩條手鍊+一枚男號手錶+一枚小銀戒

由於我本人是極不喜歡戴粗手鐲,所以幼幼的手鍊很得我心。我比較喜歡一同戴著兩條不同材料的手鍊,感覺上好像豐富些。有不少朋友都喜歡帶紅手繩或"Hamsa"的手鍊,說會有來好運,不管是否是有其用,但外觀上我覺得也很好看。

大錶盤的手錶極具個性的選擇,但更重要的是它可以令你手腕馬上幼起來。我比較喜歡帶些復古感的男號手錶,好像一枚金色的大錶盤手錶就輕易為你的簡單造型提供亮點。

我很少把戒指脫下來,它是一枚中央鏤空小圓的銀戒指。戒指重要之處在於它會提醒你去珍惜自己之餘,也投射著一個小希望「總一天有人把你的戒指扔掉,換上鑲住鑽石的銀圈」

xoxo i.

2 comments:

  1. Loving all of those watches, especially the Michael Kors one!

    -Ashley
    Breakfastatsaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think the feminine dress fits my personality style best. But they’re all lovely. Thanks for featuring the new collocation.Combine with a earring and long sleeve v neck skater dress is like your style."

    ReplyDelete